In this course, you will gain the essential knowledge and preparation needed to pass the Project Management Professional PMP® certification exam. Our goal in this PMP exam training, is you pass the exam on the first attempt. We developed the PMP exam training course material in conjunction with the “Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge”, (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, PMI® and other sources. In this PMP exam training course we have included a wide variety of learning tools and study aids, all using PMI® terminology. Our PMP exam training course material will provide you with meaningful exercises and exam simulations that will enhance your knowledge of each subject.
Included in Your fee:
- 4 days of Instructor led PMP exam training in a professional environment.
- Carefully designed course material to equip you with the necessary skills to pass the pmp exam on the first attempt.
- The PMI®’s PMBOK® Guide 5th edition.
- Latest Prep study guide with over 200 well worded sample exam questions.
- ETAs’ training tool kit.
- Exercises and well worded sample exam questions.
- 35 Contact hours “Training Certificate” provided as required by the project management PMI®.
- Coffee, tea breaks, lunch snack.
- Tips to pass the exam on your first attempt.
- Digital speakers, wired and wireless internet.
All of our instructors are:
- PMP® certified Instructors with years of training experience.
- Have at least five years of industry experience.
- Hold a master’s degrees and prior training experience at leading universities and collages.
- You need to hold a (4- year) university degree and have practiced at least 4500 hours in a leading/directing project management role. In addition to 35 hours of project management education.
- You need to hold a Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent) and have practiced at least 7500 hours in a leading/directing project management role. In addition to 35 hours of project management education.