In this course, participants are introduced to the RETScreen Expert software. The training is intended to provide hands on, for the participants on the use of RETScreen Expert software. For each case study, the instructor will distribute the case study either electronically or as a hard-copy. The instructor will present and discuss the concept of the case study. The participants will work on their laptops to complete the case study, during which the instructor will be interacting and answering questions and guiding the participants individually. At the end of the session, the instructor will present how he completed the case study.
RETScreen Expert software
The RETScreen Expert software is a Clean Energy Management Software for energy efficiency, renewable energy and co-generation project feasibility analysis as well as ongoing energy performance analysis. It is developed by the Government of Canada with technical support from a large network of experts from industry, government and academia. Principal partners include REEEP, Ontario’s IESO, UNEP, GEF and World Bank, .As of October 2018, the RETScreen software had more than 600,000 users in every country and territory of the world.
For more information click here.
What is covered?
- The Benchmark Analysis Module
- The Feasibility Analysis Module
- The Performance Analysis Module
- The Portfolio Analysis Module
Who is this course for?
Engineers, architects, technicians, planners and other professionals in Canada and around the world.
What will you learn?
- Understand the main building blocks of the software.
- Develop a clear understanding of how the software will help you analyze, plan, implement and monitor energy projects.
What is included?
- Three months RETScreen Expert software subscription
- Training Material
- Training certificate of attendance